Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

I Love PicMonkey


PicMonkey

Afternoon Everyone!


This is just a quick post to tell you about how much I love PicMonkey.  I have used it to edit all of the photos that I uploaded to this blog.

It is easy to use and so fast.  Simply upload your photo and then click away at all of the options on the sidebar to edit.  It is basically web-based Photoshop style photo editing for dummies.  You can crop, rotate, re-size and sharpen a photo and that's just the basics.  There are also so many effects (my favourite is focal soften) overlays and frames as well as touch up effects that can remove wrinkles, get rid of blemishes and even make your eyes look brighter!  There is also the collage option that I used in my Recycled Bottle Toy post.

And now they have Winter Wonderland effects that can be added to your photos.  Snowfall effects, snowflake overlays, winterscapes for the bottom of the photos ... I'm in heaven!

The address is:

http://www.picmonkey.com/

Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. ufa168

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment; even if it is just to say 'Hi". I would love to hear from you!