Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Caramel Apple Dip

Caramel Apple Dip
Afternoon Everyone!

I had this dip years ago at a friend’s house and then remembered the recipe randomly in the middle of the night a week ago.  I couldn’t stop thinking about it until I made it.  I have tried it out on a few friends and they love it.  Nobody expects it to taste so good.  It is simple to make and is very addictive.

Caramel Apple Dip
1 tub of cream cheese (250g)
½ cup brown sugar
5 granny smith apples
Beat together until well combined.
That is it!  So easy and so yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a cook, but that sounds like something I could make. Also sounds strangely yummy. Thanks for linking up to Flashback Friday Blogshare!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment; even if it is just to say 'Hi". I would love to hear from you!